Years of mold industry experience
Guangzhou injection mold manufacturer
Consulting Hotline: 020-82167229 13925109060
How to choose a plastic mold if you want to open a mold manufacturer? The following is told by Guangzhou Mold Processing
Based on the development of the enterprise and the needs of society, all electronic products and living equipment have been upgraded. Therefore, many companies developing products have racked their brains to meet the needs of society and constantly updated their technology. At the same time, do you have any technology that you want to update your partner, here we just tell you how to choose a plastic mold for your injection mold maker to meet your successful product development route.
Under the premise of choosing a mold injection factory, we first need to know our product requirements. Here we divide the mold factory and product requirements into the following categories.
1. A factory specializing in the production of plastic molds and injection molds, with a professional mold manufacturing team, with high-end equipment, including: high-speed computer gongs, mirror spark machines, wire drawing machines, precision grinding machines, CNC lathes, imported beer machines, binary , Ternary detection equipment. Suitable for surface treatment. Fully in line with standards, perfect interface, flawless product assembly, reasonable internal structure, mold tolerance of about 0.02mm.
2. Medium-sized injection mold factory, with medium-sized equipment, including imported or relatively well-known computer gongs, spark machines, precision grinders, milling machines, wire cutting machines, beer machines, binary meters, etc., and abundant human resources. The applicable products are: surface treatment standard, smooth interface, no problem in assembly, mold tolerance is about 0.06mm.
3. Ordinary mold factory, mold production, well-equipped, sufficient staff. It is suitable for molds with less stringent requirements on appearance and accuracy, which can cause abnormal product shape and appearance deviation.
Of course, these are all based on objective factors to choose a mold injection factory. There are also some subjective factors, such as management, employee attitude and strong company partners.
For the size of the product size to choose a mold injection plant here I divided the product into three in the same order
1. Products with molds larger than 900 * 600 are large molds,
2. If the product is larger than 300 * 300mm and less than 900 * 600mm, the mold is a medium-sized mold.
3. The product is less than or equal to 300 * 300mm. The mold is a small mold.
For large molds, we not only have requirements for equipment, site, traffic and technical requirements, but also the mold factory must inspect the equipment and site. Which learning points include:
1) There are no models larger than 2m on the computer gong. The spark machine, wire cutting machine, milling machine, grinder and other equipment have not reached the standard.
2) The lifting capacity of the crane does not exceed 10 tons.
3) Whether the plastic mold factory has enough experience to make large molds, the factory can be asked to consider the model in the past.
Medium-sized molds can be realized in ordinary mold factories, including: complete equipment, sufficient space, cranes of more than 2 tons, and even large mold factories can also make molds.
Almost all molds can achieve small molds, of course, accuracy requirements must refer to previous text
The mold factory decides according to objective and subjective factors.
The above is our personal opinion on how to choose a mold injection factory, hoping to bring you reference value.